Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Welcome to the Circus!

I've jumped on the bandwagon. . .the blog bandwagon.  My hope is that I'll have lots of wonderful things to say on this, but that probably won't be the case.
I wanted to make this to track my progress into the world of craftiness.  I have a secret. . .I want to be a crazy good domestic diva.  I can sort of sew, I can sort of scrapbook, and I can sort of cook.  I say "sort of" because I'm alright at these things, but not as good as I want to be.  My husband always says my food is delicious and my artsy-fartsy things are great, but I know that sometimes, he's just being sweet.
I want to make wonderful things for my kids and for my home.  I scour the web for crafty ideas that I think I might be able to make.  But with two kids, that doesn't always come into fruition.  And that is where the circus comes in.
My house sometimes seems like a circus.  A crazy, wild, hectic, stressful, wonderful, exciting circus.  If you've been to my house, or at the very least seen my kids, you would totally understand.  So, welcome to my circus and get ready to be overloaded with craftiness. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment